Answered

Scale

• 27 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Something has changed in the settings, and now the step with which the scale of my board changes is just huge. What is interfering with the work

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 1 May 2021, 20:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sasha55678568 - I assume you are referring to the steps in which the Miro board zooms. However, how are you doing this? Wheel on a mouse, laptop trackpad, Ctrl/Cmd +/- shortcuts? The Miro board’s +/- zoom buttons in the bottom-right corner?

Also,

• Are you Windows or macOS?
    • Have you tried adjust any mouse wheel/scroll settings in your OS?
  • Are you using Miro in a browser or a desktop app?
  • If a browser,
    • which one?
    • have you tried disabling all browser extensions?
  • Have you recently installed/had update mouse software updated, e.g., Logitech?

I am using Windows 10 64-bit (Home at home and Pro at work) and have not noticed any change in zoom steps/scale of my zooming in Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, or in the Miro Desktop app.

@Robert Johnson I have Windows. I did not change anything in the settings and the mouse is the same. Before that, I really put the mouse from Windows, but now I work the same as always. When I change the scale using + and - the scale changes as before, smoothly.

@Robert Johnson  but still it doesn’t work correctly because I can’t use my mouse for scailing

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sasha55678568 - You never responded to my question of “which browser” you are using. If you are using Firefox, there is currently a known issue with zoom/scaling in Firefox:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/known-bug-zoom-on-firefox-v88-doubles-every-time-you-zoom-in-out-4631

@ sorry for that. I use Firefox brauser