Answered

Remind me, please. Who can see what?

• 26 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Experienced Community Member
  • 78 replies

It’s been awhile. I have a team that has a couple of boards. I want to create another board and then share it publicly. It is my understanding that viewers will only see the board I have shared and not the other two boards created within that same team. 

Is this correct? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 April 2021, 00:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jtk - Correct :blush: You are only sharing a link to a board, and not inviting them to the team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jtk - However, I should note that, if you are on the Free Plan and have this setting enabled:

… then the Copy invite link button will appear - you do NOT want to use that button!

Instead, use the Copy board link button (or copy the board link from your browser’s address bar):

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I am on the Consultant plan. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jtk - Then you won’t even have to worry about potentially inviting people to your team - just use the Copy board link button :)

Once strategy you could implement since you are on the Consultant Plan is to create a new team and move any boards that you are enabling “Anyone with the link can...” and move those boards there, as a way to track which boards you have set up with this access (or use a Project) - but a separate team keeps them completely separate.