Problems with browser

Hello! Maybe someone can help me. 
I cannot write anything that the browser already changes everything that I have already written, and it makes it impossible for me to edit. For example, if I type "L", it already completes with "love", and if I want to change it, it is not possible, as it corrects again for the word. How do I get this out? I'm freaking out.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Ana Maria de Almeida 

What operating system and what browser are you on? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ana Maria de Almeida - You have posted this question the Developer Platform and APIs, but I wonder if your question is a more general question about Miro and if by “broker” you meant “browser”?

If you are reporting that your browser is changing text, have you tried disabling all browser extensions? (Usually a quick way to test this is to sign in to Miro from a private/incognito browser window.) It does sound like you have some sort of grammar/autocorrect browser extension installed.

You could also try a Miro desktop app instead.

For now, I will assume your question is not related to the Miro developer platform and will move it to the Ask the Community area.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ana Maria de Almeida - I also updated the title and description of your question from “broker” to “browser”.