Problem with writing

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey, the problem occurred today when I was using miro. The text that I am writing on the board just disappears but when I zoom in it appears again.  I didn’t have that problem a few hours ago but now it’s just impossible to use the board :(  Can you fix this bug please? 

the problem is the same using website and app

23 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I will add that it is the same on two different iPads and using iPhone

Userlevel 3

Here, too. 😕

Userlevel 3

The problem occurs on two different iPads and a Windows notebook here.

Userlevel 3

On the windows screen, I can see the text even in normal zoom (100 %). On my ipad I still need to 400 %

Also having this issue, Ipad 9th gen, using latest app.

I’m having this problem too. I usually zoom in to write, but now when I zoom back out, the work disappears. I also can’t draw dots or dashes anymore, they just disappear. Using iPad pro 2nd gen and apple pencil, 2nd gen. This wasn’t happening yesterday. All my previous boards have become like this as well.

Userlevel 3

It looks like there have been a similar problem one year ago:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/when-zoom-in-out-some-content-disappears-5950

I have the same Problem since 02.06.2023

But i can‘t contact Miro, because I have only the free Version. What Van I Do?
Does anybody has solved the problem yet?

Userlevel 3

I tried three boards now and it looks like the bug is gone. 👍

Userlevel 1

Same here - I’m on an iPad, and I remember this happening a few times over the last couple of years (2021 thread: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/resolved-pen-drawings-disappear-when-zooming-or-navigating-4777 )

So seems to be an issue that crops up. I’m still having this issue at 9pm UK time June 5th on iPad.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I still Have this problem on all boards and all devices unfortunately :(

Userlevel 1

Also happening when I view my board on the iPhone app, so definitely still happening on both iPad and iPhone… 

STILL HAPPENING MIRO!! - 06/06/23 - 10:30AM

Happening here too! Miro needs to fix it immediately. We use this a business tool to show clients! and like others we are a paying company!!

As I wrote in the other thread, it happens to me on my IPad Air 2022 since some days. We run the business plan and use Miro on work extensively. It’s totally annoying in collaborative work and in appointments with customers….

By the way, it has nothing to do with the board size. Even an empty board has the problems. Please do not force us to move on to another app, I love Miro 😕

Userlevel 3

I still Have this problem on all boards and all devices unfortunately :(

It was just a lucky day, now I have this problem again. 😣

Userlevel 3

It looks like the bug came back?

Userlevel 1

Yes this seems to be happening again to me today, I’m on the iPad app.

Userlevel 3

I’m using Safari on an iPad.

But in my MacBook’s Safari, the problem does NOT occur.

I have the same problem as all my students, I use Miro business for teaching and it is extremely annoying and makes teaching a nerve-wracking experience… 

Same problem, I’m using Miro to communicate in my company and this bug is really annoying…

Userlevel 3

5 hours ago the problem was gone here.

Did miro change anything?

It happens to me today. what can I do? 
How did you fix or call miro staffs for help?

Userlevel 3

It happens to me today. what can I do? 
How did you fix or call miro staffs for help?

You can report problems here: https://help.miro.com/hc/de

But it should be fine now?