[POSSIBLE ISSUE] Dashboard shows "modified by me" for a "last opened" by me board

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Lately, the dashboard shows the boards as modified by the last user that has opened the board, and not  by the user that really lastly modified the board. Why is that so? It is really annoying to see all board “modified” even if there is nothing changed. 

Is there a way to change this new behavior?

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

I can confirm that this is also happening for our team.
I’ve submitted a ticket.

@Alex Shields - Thanks for letting us know that you submitted a ticket. It would be helpful if you could update this post with what the support team tells you. Thanks in advance! 🙏

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kiro2323 -

I just did a quick test and confirmed that it is in fact showing content as modified when no modifications have been made - in the screenshot below, my last modified is shown as Today but the Activity Log shows nothing since April 6.

This may be a bug so it might be worth opening a support request with Miro here:

Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

I’ve submitted a ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’ve submitted a ticket.

@Alex Shields - Thanks for letting us know that you submitted a ticket. It would be helpful if you could update this post with what the support team tells you. Thanks in advance! 🙏