New Miro+Asana functionality

• 16 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I received an email today about new functionality with the Asana integration (exciting!) I assume it’s not live yet but when it is, will this just appear if I have the Asana cards integration installed or is this a separate integration?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @David Crompton! Indeed, there is a delay on Asana's end to deploying the app, so it is not yet live for public install. We confirmed with Asana that they should be able to get the app live by Tuesday (Feb 22) at the latest.

In regards to your second question - it’s a separate integration. :relaxed:

Userlevel 1

Excellent, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge

It’s here! 

https://miro.com/marketplace/asana-projects-tasks/

Userlevel 1

This seems to ultimately lead back to the Asana Cards app––which I already have installed. I’m probably missing something here...

Userlevel 7
Badge

Will see what we can find out...thanks for your note! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@David Crompton I’ve just tried the new Asana functionality - all works fine on my side. To that end, let me convert this post into a support ticket - we will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

Userlevel 1

All good––I think it was simply a matter of it not quite being available on our account when I checked as I rechecked later in the day and it worked as expected. Just waiting for IT to approve on my side and we should be good to go! Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Enjoy @David Crompton - please let us know how you like it!