Moved to the consultant license but my teams are still marked "free"?

• 31 January 2022
  • 1 reply

I've moved from a consultant license to free and back again. I let my license lapse for several months while not in use.

Now all of my teams are marked as free, bar one. How do I move the teams back under the paid consultant license?

The existing teams lack the paid functionality. I can create new teams that have paid functionality. I could recreate my teams, users and migrate boards but I’d rather not.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ben Walker - I suspect there is no migration path to get these teams from free back into under your Consultant Plan subscription. 

Perhaps the Miro support team will have some better news for you.

How to contact Miro supoort:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support

--

How to contact Miro Support from board/dashboard

Available for: TeamBusinessConsultantEnterprise plans

1. Switch to a paid team on the left sidebar of your dashboard (if you're a member of several teams) or open a board located in a paid team.
  2. On your board or dashboard, open Learning Center by clicking the question icon in the top-right corner, scroll down to Contact support.
  3. You will be redirected to the contact form where we'll ask you to specify your email address and share more context on your request.

⚠️ You can only submit a request from the dashboard of a paid team or a board that belongs to it.
✏️ We can share profile/subscription-related details with profile/subscription owners only.

f64651d3bdf433f07d1ec8e853ce08a681fcb377.gif