Answered

Move a project from one account (company's account) to a client's MIRO account?

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

Just wondering is it possible to move a project which was under our company’s MIRO account to the Client’s MIRO account. 

If the client requests to move the project to their account, it’s not possible to copy and paste the boards, artboards across. Any ways to do this?

Note: My questions is not related to moving project between teams. Other threads have helped me with that. Thanks to all for that. 

Thanks,

Naresh

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 3 March 2021, 13:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Naresh - Only boards can be moved between teams. And only the creator of the board can move the board between teams if they are a member of both teams. Projects cannot be moved.

If the problem you are trying to solve is to get boards from account A to account B, I would suggest having a read of this article:

https://community.miro.com/best-practices-discussions-48/7-ways-to-provide-someone-with-a-copy-of-a-board-you-own-1707

Thank for taking time and responding. 

I will give it a try but because I will be using 2 different email accounts, 1 is the clients email account for miro and another is our company’s email account. so not sure if it will work but will try and see. 

Thanks once again.

NS