Skip to main content

This is my miro board stuck on loading screen

Hi @Abhijit Khatua 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For users who have endless loading issues after entering their Miro credentials, we recommend the following:

1. Log in on a different browser
  2. Log in using your browser’s private (incognito) mode. If the issue is not reproduced in incognito mode/another browser, clear your browser cache.

How to clear Chrome cache

3. If you’re using VPN, toggle it off/on.
  4. Check with your IT department if your company uses firewalls or a proxy that may block Miro. Follow these guidelines to allowlist Miro or provide a bypass.
  5. Check your Internet connection. If your network bandwidth doesn't reach the minimum of 8 Mb/s, switch to another, preferably faster network.

If you could not find a solution above, please log into Miro using another browser or incognito mode. If everything is fine in the incognito mode of your browser, clear the browser's cache and cookies and log in to Miro in the standard mode.

If you are not using a browser, please feel free to explore the steps here for Desktop app and other devices: How to troubleshoot poor performance or endless loading

If everything did not work, submit a request and send your browser console logs to Support.

Hope this helps!

When I try to open the board, I get the following message:

Because I get this specific message, it tells me that visitor/public, i.e., Anyone with the link access was enabled and the board owner deleted the board.