Answered

Kanban for task management, reminders, task status/reporting/visualization

• 7 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I hope I’m missing something but I’m new to Miro and haven’t been able to figure it out. I can tag owners and set dates, but can I put that meta data to use?

Is there a way to:

• Automatically send notifications of tasks to owners, and reminders when they are due
  • View tasks by due date/past due
  • Assign point values to tasks
  • View other task reporting like status, by owner, % complete, etc.

If anyone knows how or can put it on the dev board, that would be great!

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 7 April 2021, 23:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jonathan Stoyko - The Kanban board in Miro is a very basic and lite framework/template for adding cards to - all of the things you are asking about are currently not available.

I would suggest searching the existing Wish List “Ideas” and add your comments/votes:

However, if none of those ideas reflect what you are looking to accomplish, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Miro Developer Platform

You may be able to accomplish some of your asks using the Miro Developer Platform’s SDK or REST API. You would probably want someone with a development background to review the developer platform documentation.

Thanks Robert, that’s what it was looking like. Would love to see some simple functionality. Wish I was more of a developer to do it myself, but we’ll make due with what’s there and supplement for now. I just hate the duplication of task lists so they can be visual in Miro for the team but more actively managed somewhere else.