Jira Cards: Assignee field is broken

• 2 October 2023
  • 4 replies

I integrated Jira with Miro and it looks very interesting. The only problem I encountered is that I cannot change the assigned directly from Miro but I have to open the card in Jira so as to see the name also appear on Miro. Why?

The actions I can do are: Edit (not the assigned), color, workflow, source (to open the card on Jira), create dependency, etc. There doesn't seem to be a way to assign the card directly on Miro

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Alessandro Giussani - Are you able to open the Card in edit mode, so that it appears as a modal or a sidebar? And if so, are you able to enter/search for an assignee from there?

no, there isn’t. After the Description field there is Epic Link > Sprint > etc… but if I open the Jira card in Jira using source button I’m able to change the Assignee. Seems like there isn’t this field in the edit mode of the Jira Card in Miro

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Alessandro Giussani - If you are using a browser, have you tried disabling all browser extensions? (I have seen some browser extensions block seemingly random UI elements.)

Have you also tried:

- clearing your cache

- another browser

​​​​​- the Miro desktop app

Does this happen for all team members or just you?

If you still can't identify what is causing the issue, I would suggest that you open a Miro support ticket by following these steps:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I just opened a ticket to the support team.

Thank you