Question

Issue with Extending Subscription - Payment Method on File

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi guys,

I am writing to address an issue I encountered while attempting to extend my subscription with Miro.

Upon logging into my Miro account, I received a message stating, "We don't have a payment method on file for you." This notification appeared even though my current subscription is set to expire on October 1, 2023, and I am eager to extend it.

I am eager to proceed with the payment to ensure uninterrupted access to Miro's valuable services. However, I am unable to access the payment process due to the mentioned issue.

Could you all kindly assist me in resolving this matter promptly? I want to ensure that my subscription is renewed before it expires. If there are any specific instructions or steps I need to follow.

Thank you all in advance!

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I’d recommend contacting Miro support directly for this by opening a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Centre

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@mink pennapa - For future reference, here's how paid plan subscribers can contact Miro support directly from their dashboard/board:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

I’d recommend contacting Miro support directly for this by opening a support request here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Centre geometry dash world

I have contacted and received assistance with this issue.