Skip to main content

Hello,

I'm trying to change the email adress for my profile. The new adress is an alias of my google account.

After receiving the confirmation email and clicking the link, I get an error page saying "Hmm, that didn’t work. That page can’t be reached,… " . 

How can I solve this?

Regards,

Joris

Hi @joris.je 

Not sure what’s going wrong. Have you tried all the steps in this help article?  There is a section on common errors to check. Take a look there and let us know if you’re able to solve the problem.

Hello,
I wasn’t able to solve the problem with the suggestions in the article. As per the suggestions of the article I’ve confirmed that 1. I have a password set in user profile and 2. There is no account linked to my new email yet.

Right now, in my profile settings there is a message saying “We've sent you an email to confirm your new address:...Use your old address ... until you confirm the change.”. But when I click the link in the confirmation email, I get a message "Hmm, that didn’t work. That page can’t be reached,… " .

Regards,

Joris

This issue was fixed by requesting a new confirmation email + disabling adblock when clicking the link in the email.