Is there a 'client' account type I can use on the business plan?

• 30 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am part of a business account and working with a client who will need to utilise a MIRO board after we finish our work with them. They will need to update the board, and importantly export it to PDF.

Is there a way to utilise our business account features to give her access with exporting abilities for this board only? They don’t wish to pay for a MIRO account themselves, so copying the board for their account won’t work as they can’t export on an unpaid account.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Lauren Chowdry - The scenario you are describing would be covered by:

1. adding your client to the board as a Guest
  2. and ensuring the board’s copy content settings are configured to allow for Anyone with the board access to be able to copy/duplicate the board.

Note: If you try to add the user as a Guest and are only prompted to add them as a full team member, your Team Admin may need to adjust some settings (all details are in the two links above).

So you can see the experience your client would have, I had added you as a Guest to a board in my Business Plan :)

Robert, you are a life saver! Thank you so much, you’ve solved a big headache for me. Thank you so much!