is their statistics feature using Miro like number of comments and engagements?

• 30 June 2021
  • 1 reply

is there a feature for STATS?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rula Deiranieh - There does not currently appear to be any such feature. The only feature I am aware of the is the Admin Insights feature that is only available on the Enterprise Plan, and it does not appear to focus on board-level objects and interactions.

You can are more about the Admin Insights feature in the Admin Insights Help Center article.

Wish List Idea Post

I do see at least one Wish List Idea post around insights & analytics - you may want to add your comments/vote to it here → https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/expand-analytics-admin-insights-5037

However, if you feel that idea doesn’t truly reflect what you are looking to accomplish, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

Creating your own stats feature

If the effort would be valuable, you would explore  the Miro Developer Platform to create your own stats dashboard using the REST API, or maybe even a feature right on a board using the SDK.