Answered

Invited Users who are not able to login

• 11 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have a company account and currently have a handful of employees who are not able to login to Miro. They get the invite emails to both Miro and the Miro Boards and then get an errors that says “The signed in user is not assigned a role for the application”. On my admin end it is showing them as an “invited user” and they are greyed out. They are internal employees, they are not new and they are using Chrome. 

Any help please?!? 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 11 November 2020, 03:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Amanda Marschall - I am going to assume that by “company account” and the scenario you are describing that you have a Business or Enterprise Plan and your employees are attempting to sign in using SSO. I am going to suggest that this type of question would be best handled by Miro support as the community members would not have the resources to do the type of investigation required in order to determine what is going on. Therefore, as per this post: Do I Need to Contact the Support Team or Ask the Community? :

If you are looking for official, in-depth support (regarding billing issues, technical questions, etc.), or you have run into an issue (lost content, features not working, other bugs), please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

Here is the link to the support form → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?referer=community

This form can also be found from your Miro dashboard or while inside of a form using the help guide → Get help → Support: