Import diagrams from Lucid Chart

Can Miro import diagrams from Lucid Chart?

Thanks,

MB

HI @Miquiel Banks ,

yes you can import it:

File / Publish /

In the next window you choose:

Publish / Complete document (URL)

click the blue button “Generate Link”

I added a screenshot of the German version here (so the names above could vary)

Copy the URL

Add it as Website into your board:

Or of course you can publish it as png, jpg (every option that Lucid Chart gives you)

And you can crop the page so the diagram fits perfectly in your board as you need it:

@Miquiel Banks :
Thank you for the hint to this program - I have added it to my additonal tools thats working perfectly in and with miro.

Thank you

Michael

Hi all, 

Is it possible to work on and edit diagrams imported from Lucid Chart (in Miro)? I have several digrams imported but I am not able to manipulate them. I would like to hear from you.

With kind regards, 

Joost 

Hi @Joost Jansen,

I’m afraid we don’t have full integration with Lucidchart, so for now, you can only upload Lucidchart document to the board, but not edit them right on the board. 

Dear @Marina

Thank you for your reply. 

With kind regards, 

Joost 

Hi - Is there any workaround for this? I have a lucidchart diagram I would love to move to miro but this missing functionality is blocking me. I can export from lucidchart to CSV or visio-- can either of those be used as an interchange to get the diagram in to Miro?

Hi @Joost Jansen,

I’m afraid we don’t have full integration with Lucidchart, so for now, you can only upload Lucidchart document to the board, but not edit them right on the board. 

Any update to this? My company is trying to move from Lucid to Miro but I would like to manipulate the work done in Lucid in Miro instead of starting from zero. This is a major thing for us to pull the plug on Lucid.

Hi @Joost Jansen,

Any update to this? My company is trying to move from Lucid to Miro but I would like to manipulate the work done in Lucid in Miro instead of starting from zero. This is a major thing for us to pull the plug on Lucid.

+1 here. Looking to switch to Miro but don’t have time to recreate all of the LucidChart content :) 

Hi @Joost Jansen,

Another +1 here.  We are trying to switch to Miro, but the lack of support for a path to import a LucidChart and still be able to edit the diagram in Miro is really hurting us.  We do not want to re-draw all our diagrams from scratch.

Apparently Lucid just allowed users to import MIRO files into Lucid.

Miro is great but their customer service and listening to their users is very subpar. Miro haven’t even allowed you to snap objects to a grid yet. I presume a Lucid importer is nowhere to be seen so I’m going to have to suffer with Lucid Chart until an importer arrives for Miro or I retire, whichever comes first.

+1

Another company looking to move from Lucid to Miro. We definitely need a way to import actual Lucid files and convert them into Miro files, not just display an embedded graphic.

I have an employee that currently used Lucid Boards and wants to know if she can transfer them into her Miro Boards?

+2 for my consulting company and a customer’s LC account.

Any progress here? We also want to move out from LucidChart completely and we need an import tool for it.

Yes, that would be a great feature!

+1 here - adding my voice to those interesting in migrating from Lucid to Miro, but it’s too hard.

Are you listening @Miro Support Team? You’re attracting people to your product, but not letting them in!

Hi all! Thank you SO MUCH for your feedback and your patience! We’re hearing your concerns and questions and would like to assure you that we have escalated this to our Product teams. 

As soon as we know more, we will get back to you!

As always, heartfelt thanks for your feedback and interest! 💙😍 

+1 on the Lucid to Miro integration/migration tool, there should be a way, either by SVG or some other intermediary format. 

Haha, I guess I’m late to this party, but will add my +1

+1 for me, we are trialing Miro, but this lack of import functionality from Lucid is a blocker for full migraiton.

I am facing identical issue here but thankfully found a workaround for this blocker.

You can export your Lucidchart as a MS Visio (VSDX) and import it as described in the comment below.

Export in Lucidchart: Select a board → File → Export → Visio (VSDX)

Import in Miro: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/how-can-i-add-visio-diagrams-integrated-on-miro-board-3459?postid=35139#post35139

Worked fine for me and hopefully for the rest of you guys as well!

Hi all, what is the status on this?

My company just changed from lucid to miro and we have a lot of important and detailed graphs we want to migrate to miro. How can we do this transition smoothly? We need to keep editing these...

Hi all,

I’m happy to inform you that Miro now supports diagram import from Lucidchart (and Microsoft Viso and Draw.io/Diagramming.net).

I’ll close out this thread, but if you have any feedback please feel free to drop it in my Product News post.

Happy diagramming,

Turner 

Can Miro import diagrams from Lucid Chart? universe fonts

Thanks,

MB

If you have diagrams created in Lucidchart that you would like to use in Miro, you would typically need to export the diagrams from Lucidchart in a compatible format and then import them into Miro manually. Both platforms support various standard file formats for importing and exporting diagrams, such as PNG, JPEG, PDF, or SVG.

IdeaDelivered

Updated idea statusIdeaDelivered