Skip to main content
Answered

i'ts not possible finish my subscribe

• 26 August 2024
  • 3 replies

the botton "review order" keep disabled on checkout cause the postal code state is indicating a error but there is no error.
Could somebody help me?

@Aécio - Sorry to hear this is happening! I have converted your post into a support ticket. As soon as you receive the email confirmation that your ticket has been created, please reply to that email with the full billing address that you are entering, so the support team can investigate this further.

Hey @Robert Johnson, I understudy what's happened!

the rule to upgrade my subscription is: the number of members on review subscribe screen have to be the same number of participants on initial subscription.

In my case it was the problem! I had 4 participants on initial subscription e I was trying to upgrade to one participant.

But the confusion happen, in this situation, cause the system show to us the zip code in red color, indicating the error in that data, but there aren't. If you correct the number to participant on upgrade to same number of participant in initial account or delete some participants in initial account, it's done. The Botton "review order" is able!

I'm service designer here in Brazil ;)

Sorry for my english 

Hi @Aécio 

Glad to see it worked out for you. Thank you for letting us know and sharing how the problem was solved.