How to backup information, that wasn't on board

Hello everyone! 

I want to ask if it’s possible to return the information that wasn’t on board and was corrected by mistake?

I wrote a text and only after 2 hours found out that i accidentally “correct” it and only one word has left :(

Is there any ways to backup all the changes? My text was typed not on the board but on the right side of it.

I’ve checked the board history but it shows me only the fact of correcting this text and doesn’t offer me to backup it

Thanks for your help in advance. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@SkinnyAnna -

To clarify, when you are in the board history view and are looking at entries just before the one where you “corrected” the text, is there no Restore icon (the circular arrow) next to those? If not, then you won’t be able to restore back to an earlier state and unfortunately the undo capability only works if you haven’t left and re-entered a board.

Kiron

Unfortunately, there is no resore icon next to this correction. Text has gone forever. Well, it’s time to work hard and create a new one. Thank you very much for your help. You helped me to figure it all out.