Skip to main content

I am making a process flow with multiple steps, and would ideally want to add a description to each step. For now, I have added additional text boxes which permanently appear in the frame.

Is there any way to add a description to a text box which appears only when you either hover over it or click on it?

@Naman Biyani - There is no such natively functionality in Miro at this time.

Perhaps your best solution at this time could be to use a Comment.

Wish List ideas

There is an existing Wish List post asking for a Tooltip feature, which you may want to upvote:

https://community.miro.com/ideas/add-custom-tooltip-to-any-object-2176

However, if you feel that idea doesn’t truly reflect what you are looking to accomplish, 

I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Thanks, Robert - the wish list post has exactly what I was looking for.

I tried adding comments but was facing a couple issues with the same, one of them being accidentally resolved by another user, and two, not being visually convenient [ideally want to add a description for each step].

Regardless, have upvoted the wish list post - thanks :)