How do I resize a shape in a miro decision tree?

• 13 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, may I please know how do I resize a shape in a miro decision tree? I tried clicking on it, but there’s no option given to resize it. Below is the picture I see.

As you can see, the words are too close to the edge of the oval, I would like it to be spread out. An example would be the below picture, where the oval is neatly formatted around the text. I would like the oval in top picture to be like the oval in the bottom picture.

Could someone help me with this please? Its my first time using it and its frustrating for me when I encounter difficulties like this which should be easy to solve, but I can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks

Jonathan

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jonng800 -

That is pretty odd - I added a new decision tree template into a test board, and added quite a bit of text to the root node and had no issues selecting the root node and resizing the width of the node (see below). Regardless of how I resized it, it always added sufficient padding space on the left and right sides.

Can you create a brand new board, add in the decision tree template and then copy & paste (text only, no formatting), the content from that node in the old board to the node in the new board and see what happens?

If you get the same result, it might be something specific with your browser or system so I’d suggest trying a different Miro access method (e.g. different browser, desktop app). I’m using Miro on a Windows 10 laptop running the latest build of Google Chrome...

Kiron