How can I see who edit the sticky note

• 8 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have the consultant plan. And if I share a board, I want to see who edited the sticky note.
How can I arrange it without additional paying?

thanks a lot
DAniela

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Daniela Scherber -

If you bring up the context menu on a sticky note (i.e. with the right mouse button) and select Info, it should give you this info (see below):

Kiron

Ah, ok, but only to see with the mouse click...not in “one view”?
And how can I organize, that there´s not only to read “guest”? I don´t want to put my colleagues in the team, because they have to pay then?

Thxs

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Daniela Scherber - You could check the Activity List. Note you may not see ALL details in there.

There is a Wish List Idea to request the ability to download a report of actions. You may want to add your comments/vote to it here:

https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/download-activity-reports-1159

And if you feel that idea doesn’t describe your ask, you can always add your own Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.

I just want to see the Name on the Sticky from the person which edit it

Userlevel 4

I just want to see the Name on the Sticky from the person which edit it

Require them to add their name on each one. Will they actually remember to do this though?