Download Activity Reports

The ability to generate reports for activity (similar to slack and other tools)
A good start would be to be able to download the “Activity” tab to a spreadsheet.

Activity List Download or API Integration

Hi All, 

I’m aware currently Miro provides the Audit Log to Company Admins and teams can access the Get Logs via the API https://developers.miro.com/reference#log-object

However for extra surveillance integration, it would be great if a similar API could be created for a board’s Activity List. Currently we have a view of what users have created/deleted specific widgets. Given we have access to the activity feed that data is being stored in a database somewhere? 

Is anyone aware of such features being developed on the product roadmap?

Many thanks,

George

Hi, 

I’d also like to see more functions related to the activity log. It would be useful to be able to export the list of activity and keep the original while duplicating boards. 
The list could be a great tool for post workshop data processing and evaluation, but it seems lacking in its current form. 

The ability to duplicate the activity log when duplicating a board would be good. When duplicating a board, the activity log is the same as if I had copied and pasted all the elements in a new board, just my name and all elements added at the same time.

I’ve been looking for workarounds but haven’t found any good ones apart from working directly in the original workshop board...

Yes! It would be really useful to be able to export the activity log.

I would also like to be able to see “who did what on each board”. If there are 4 users working on a common workspace, I’d like to see their contributions highlighted! Either downloadable or in real time.

We have multiple people using different Miro boards, and would love to be able to download or export a report on who has been active in different ways on the boards.  Please consider this function for future releases.