Answered

How can I make this pop-up stop?

• 27 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Experienced Community Member
  • 78 replies

Can I make this pop-up not show up? Am I the only one that feels this is unnecessary and invasive on Miro’s part. There is already a prompt at the top of this board to sign up for Miro. I am trying to work with a client live and this pops up. 

I am talking to a client about MY project. This is not about my client using Miro. This is about me - a paying client of Miro, trying to use the tool that I pay for to work with a client. It is inappropriate for Miro to thrust an advertisement into my private client session. This does not take into account that there is no way for my affiliate number to be added to it. 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 27 April 2021, 16:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@jtk - Sadly you cannot currently remove these ads. This is very Miro-growth focused and not paying-client focused. I was going to suggest that you leave a comment and vote for my wish list idea, but I did that you already have done so (thanks!).

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’m not sure what the disconnect is with companies like Miro and ClickUp. They feel like they can use paying customers as vehicles for advertising. They believe that it should be good enough for us that we get to use their tools. 

I will switch to the first competitor for either of these companies that grasps the simple idea that you reward clients that champion your software and help you grow. 

There are varying types of creativity and we need them all. Miro is missing out on people using their software to large amounts of people...far greater than intruding on my conversation with one client. I want to guide YouTube viewers to Miro ideas. Nope.