How can I build the following value preposition canvas?

• 28 April 2022
  • 1 reply

I am trying to build the value preposition canvas where I can some shapes like right trapezium , and pie alike chart shape in order to build it , but I cant find a way to build https://miro.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/6.4.png . does anyone have an idea how-to?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Aaron Imperial!

Thanks for the question! 

As for the pie chart, you can easily build one from the custom table inputs with the help of the Charts functionality (if this app is not installed for your team, feel free to install it). 📊

As for the square-shaped chart, it isn’t included in the Charts, but you’re welcome to experiment with building your own shapes from the ones available in the shapes library (aka Smart Diagramming). Off the top of my head, here are three option you may find useful:

1. Use the Manual input shape from the flowchart category of Smart Diagramming (it is a right-angled trapezoid with rounded corners):
  2. Put a triangle on top of a square/rectangle and group them:
  3. Create a square and use the connection lines to section off whatever shapes you need (don’t forget to group the objects making up the resulting shape):

Hope this helps with your creative endeavours in Miro! 🙂