Answered

Have free account; am considering switching to consultant plan; mysteriously have 2 users, want to reduce to 1 only

• 18 July 2020
  • 4 replies

I set up a free Miro account months ago to get to know it a bit. Mysteriously, I seem to have set up 2 users, even though I only meant to set it up for myself. I found this out when I was considering signing up for Consultant plan.  when I went to upgrade to that plan, it told me I have 2 users? For the life of me, cannot figure out how to remove that 1 mysterious user, since I will be the sole account holder as single consultant. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 19 July 2020, 17:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ToscaBvV -

Click on the team settings gear icon here: 

Then click on the Active users option to see the users associated with your free account:

Then, using the “...” menu options at the far right of each team member’s record you can delete them.

Kiron

Kiron,

your quick response was much appreciated, this was exactly what I needed. Probably simple, but I just could not figure it out :)

Hi @Kiron Bondale, I’ve the same problem as @ToscaBvV.

However, I cannot see the “...” in my own team members and cannot remove them like the one you’ve attached previously below. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Jen

Hi @Kiron Bondale , @ToscaBvV .  My apologies.  I’ve figured it out! Thank you.