Answered

Has anyone created a Miro app with date functionality (reminders, notifications, any external connections?)

• 8 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Curious if anyone has successfully made an app in Miro to expand on what’s currently possible with dates (which is not a lot.) 

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 8 April 2021, 17:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ryan Wagner - For Cards I presume?

@Robert Johnson Cards would be particularly great, but I wanted to cast a wide net and see if there was some possible date functionality I had not thought of...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ryan Wagner - Ahhh, gotcha. And, yes, I agree - there is surely so much more possible. For example, objects like Sticky Notes do have metadata allocation available to use with the Miro SDK, so one could build a web-plugin that could store date (and other) info in a Sticky Note. I suppose that someone could then build a notification service that would connect to those Sticky Notes using Miro’s REST API. Yes, I am also curious as to what others have done. Perhaps this post may pick up more traction in the Developer Platform and APIs category?

@Robert Johnson Ah, I did not know that about the sticky notes. I’m not a heavy sticky note user, but if someone set up some API magic with them, I would definitely be interested. I’ll drop this question in the other category.