Skip to main content

Hi community, 

Yesterday we initiated a business plan trial to create a single Miro board, and shared an editor link with specific guests to populate the board. This is our first time using Miro, so wanted to try it out across the next 7 days. 

However, a guest detailed when accessing the board, it notified them that their access will expire in 2 days. On the board itself, I cannot see any access expiration, nor is my trial ending in 2 days. Please can you advice on how to continue to give the guests access? Do we just need to recirculate the same link? Is the problem that this is a business trial?

Kind regards,

Grace

@gracefernando1110 - What you are describing sounds similar to other random reports over the past 6 months or so, where some users receive a message about access going to expire, but then it never does. 

Here is an example:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/board-access-will-expire-in-24-hours-16266?postid=61074#post61074

Hi @gracefernando1110 

Thanks for sharing your experience, and welcome to Miro!

I haven’t encountered guest users having a limited access time (such as an expiration date) for board access, especially not during a Business Plan trial. The Help Center doesn’t outline any access expiration for guests invited during the trial either, which makes this situation unusual.

Could you kindly share a screenshot of the notification your guest is seeing about their access expiring in 2 days? This will help us investigate further and confirm whether this is expected behavior. I’ll also ask this to the team to check if there's anything specific to the trial setup that might be affecting guest access.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll work to get this sorted out for you!