Google Spreadsheet integration with Miro board

• 26 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi There,

I have added a spreadsheet to my miro board. However, I have noticed that it creates ‘additional pages’ in miro based on the view and it does not match the exact tab number on the google sheet. Eg, the actual google sheet has 16 tabs (or pages) but it turns out to be 43 pages in Miro and I realised it adds on a page after a certain row count of a particular tab. It is difficult to find the right page to pin to the board. This is difficult for us when we want to use the board to put KPIs or charts. I had a google sheet with over 2000 pages due to some pages having many row numbers. Is there a way to solve this problem? 

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Ange! Thanks for your question :) 

I’ve just logged your post as a Support ticket. Please expect our Customer Support team to reach out to you for further investigation.

Hope this helps!

Hi Miro Team!
It’s now possible to click through pages of an imported spreadsheet, but the selected page seem to not save and not lock, I wanted to integrate different pages of my spreadsheet as different graphs around the board but I can’t because after every reload all of them reset to the 1st page.

Extracting pages doesn’t help as extracted pages don’t seem to ever refresh.
Integrating graphs as “published images” fails, Miro seems to be unable to recognize it as an image I guess.

iframe integration requries manual “play” clicking to see content, so it’s not an option either.

The only workaround I can see now is to extract all graphs and charts to separate spreadsheets and integrate all of them separate into the miro-board but it’ll take AGES and will be hard to maintain.

Any ideas what I could do in meantime? :)

Cheers,
Georgy.

I have the same problem as @Georgy @Marta . Is there a page lock fix so it loads the right googlesheet page each time we log into Miro?

thanks