Answered

Full license user appears only as the guest editor while others with the same invitation not

• 9 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Full license user appears only as the guest editor while others that got the same invitation to the board appears as the Full license users. The invitation was send from the external user. What might be the problem?

icon

Best answer by Juste Kris 22 February 2021, 08:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Juste Kris - Does the user in question have a full license seat on the team to which the board is located in?

For example, I am a full license Miro user for my Consultant Plan team. However, if I access a board in someone else's paid team using a link to a board that is configured as Anyone with the link "Can edit", I will appear as a "Guest editor" on that board as that is what I am - a Guest. However, members of that team would show up as "Editors" and the board owner would be a "Board owner". Other roles are: Viewer and Commenter.

Yes, the user has the full license seat and the user been invited as the “can edit” user as well. In addition the user is not getting invitation mails neither from me as the team administrator or from the other team members. All the others are getting mails as usuall.  I contacted Miro and repported the issue so they  escaleted this to the tech-departement. Looking forward to find out what is the reason for this bug :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Juste Kris - Please do let us know back here what the issue was :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Juste Kris - Any response yet from Miro support?

Yes! They checked everything and it turns out that the user managed to join another Team with the identical name and she oversaw the team she accepted before (this is the reason she didnt received the invitation mails since she is allready the member). So everything is fine know:)