Export pdf and copy is lost from post it note?

• 3 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I’m on a Macbook pro, am running Miro via Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.96.
Post it notes are in a frame, I’m exporting a pdf at best quality, some post it notes are blank in export file?  Not sure if any one else has had this issue?

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@Robert Leotta - A similar issue has popped up over the past 5 months. A few weeks ago, @Marina reported that it has been fixed - see this post.

Please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Leotta - A similar issue has popped up over the past 5 months. A few weeks ago, @Marina reported that it has been fixed - see this post.

Please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.

Has anybody found a fix to this? It’s a pretty huge issue. I’m on a paid plan and am thinking about scrapping it.

I’m seeing this issue myself, on deadline for a project, not Happy Miro