Emojis not displayed in Safari

Hi there,

hope there is some help… For some reason in Safari (Version 15.4 (17613.1.17.1.13)) in comments emojis are not displayed correctly. I emptied the cache, did not help. It is not happening in Chrome.

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I couldn't find any other reports of similar issues, and it looks OK on my end. However, I understand how frustrating the issue can be. We will be sure to monitor the situation and will report the issue to our developers if we notice new similar requests from other users! In the meantime, there is a good chance that something on your end causes the issue you were experiencing. To that end, could you please try these basic troubleshooting steps?

1. Try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window. This allows us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the incognito/private mode - please temporarily disable them.
    If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.
  2. If you use VPN, try switching it off/on.
  3. Switch to another browser/network/device, if possible, and check the situation there.

Hope this helps! 🙏🏻

Hi @Tomoko Kii,

thanks for getting back. But none of those options helped. I can say it works with Chrome. But no chance with Safari (emptied cache, deleted cookies, tried incognito mode, disabled extensions). I also disabled VPN.

Any further ideas?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Safari's rapid decline is so sad to witness, it's quickly becoming “the new Explorer.” 😞

Userlevel 1

Hi @mckcook

Apologies for my late reply!

I’ve converted your post to a ticket since I need to ask you more details. I will get back to you via email soon🙂