Skip to main content
Answered

education plan admin unable to add new users

• 22 December 2020
  • 2 replies

hi, i am an admin for a university operating an education plan account. i invited a number of students, and now when i need to invite additional students, i find no way of doing it.

if i click on the dashboard link where it says “invite new users”, it takes me to the active users page, and there is no link anywhere there to be able to add new users.

yes, i am the Team Admin who set up this team, and have 42 students on board already whom i invited. please help.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Asif - While 42 is the meaning of life, it is an odd number for maximum team members as per the Education Plan help centre article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730473-Education-Plan

Please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

thank you, robert. yes, i am aware of life, the universe and everything; it so happened that we enrolled 42 students in the first go around, and now need to add a few more. i contacted customer support as you advised, and they have been kind enough to suggest a workaround, and also possibly a fix. if these work, i’ll post the answer here.

in fact, they rolled out a fix so that ‘invite new users’ is now available as promised in the documentation.