Question

editing text in multiple objects

• 2 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I am new to Miro and still learning the ins and outs of it, and I think this is a long shot, but is there a way to link objects so that when you change the text of one object it would automatically change the text in any linked object? Sort of like having different excel cells contain the same value.

Appreciate and feedback.

2 replies

I have a website in which multiple images have been added. Now I want to add text in website. Need help.

rooter adder

I have the same question -  I am dealing with multiple stickies which have same texts, if I need to change one sticky, I need to do it multiple times. Is there a simplier, easier way to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have the same question -  I am dealing with multiple stickies which have same texts, if I need to change one sticky, I need to do it multiple times. Is there a simplier, easier way to do this?

@Carl Acunin - There is no out-of-the-box functionality to do this. However, it is possible to accomplish by building a custom app using Miro’s Developer Platform, which is exactly what Hookshot Software did with their Super Search app, which has a find and replace feature, which should meet your needs.

There is a 7-day free trial, after that the app only costs a one-time fee of $6 USD.

https://miro.com/marketplace/super-search/