Answered

Editable link vs board in team

• 9 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, a co-worker shared his board with me in edit mode but I can't see it in our team or in the application but I can edit it by clicking on the link provided on a web page. I would like to share this board via Hopin integration hence the need to have the board in our team. Is it possible to have this board in my team interface? Thanks for your advice.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 9 April 2021, 23:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julie Durot - You can Star the board. Once you Star the board, it can be found in your Starred boards page from your dashboard:

1. click the Stat beside the board name:
  2. And then, from your Miro dashboard, as long as the board is still shared with you/publicly (however it is currently configured), click on Starred:

Thank you very much @Robert Johnson! So I see the board in Starred boards.

For a reason, I don’t see my starred boards in the Hopin integration. Do I have to own a board? 

For now, my collaborator has a premium account and I don’t.

Moreover, I don’t know if you have the answer to this but our plan is to share the same board (but different frames, with the frame’s link, if possible) in 14 different sessions (of 8 people/session + a moderator) in Hopin. And as I understood every moderator has to sign in to be able to share a Miro board. Do you have any advice for me?

Thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julie Durot - Hopin sounded familiar, but I had to look it up and found that Miro used this for their Distributed 2020 conference.

From my understanding of Miro’s Developer Platform and the way Hopin would connect to Miro, while you may not have to be the board owner, you would likely at least need to be a team member of the team in which the board is located. However, don’t quote on all of that :wink:

My only advice is to wrangle up some friends/colleagues and do a test session first!