Skip to main content

Hello,
simply put: there is a user card preset. I expected to be able to edit the custom fields (rename, add, delete, the works), but it seems like I either can’t access those features or they arent present.

Here is whats interesting: there is a organigram preset built on those User Cards and it has one additional custom field already baked in, but adding new User Cards will have the normal categories. Obviously there seems to be a way to edit the custom fields somewhere, I would just like to know how to access it.

Hi @Benjamin Wuske ,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you’re trying to customize the fields on User Cards, which can be really useful for organizing information. 

To help you better, could you clarify if you’re working with a specific template or a custom board? Also, are you trying to edit these fields in the Miro app or through another integration? A short video demonstrating this could be really helpful.

Any additional details you can share will help us point you in the right direction!

Looking forward to your response.

I am specifically talking about these Cards:

This is how they show up after inserting them

The custom fields in the second image is what I am specifically hoping to edit. Right now you can check and uncheck them, but I cant find a way to add, delete, rename exisiting ones.

This picture is of a preset, that also uses these fields. This is what makes me hopeful that there would be a way to manually edit the custom fields, since it seems to be theoretically possible on the other end.

If you could point me in the right direction, I would be very thankful.

Eagerly watching for an answer on this, too.  😀

Hi @Benjamin Wuske and @beccataylor  ,

Thanks for your interest in customizing User Cards! At the moment, the ability to edit custom fields on User Cards, such as renaming or adding new fields, isn’t available. However, we truly value your feedback and are always looking to improve.

You can help us prioritize this feature by upvoting and commenting on this wishlist thread. The more support it gets, the higher the chances our team will consider it for future updates.

We appreciate your input and encourage you to share how this feature could benefit your workflow. Your suggestions can really make a difference!