Answered

Delete Team

• 20 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello, Miro Community!
I have a old account. I have a Team which I cant delete. On the team account I have “Delete Account” button instead “Delete Team”. Is there a way to delete this team?

If I click “Delete ​Account” I get a mail

​​​​​​

And I don't know how I can delete team Artem

Can you help me? Support hasn't respond for days

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 24 November 2020, 02:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@fedorov - Without knowing all of the details, I believe that the Miro support will ultimately be your best bet to answer your questions.

However, while you wait for support, I will ask some questions and also note my observations from your screenshots:

• Is the Artem team the only team attached to your Miro account profile/email?
  • Are there any other members in this team?
  • Are you the Team Admin?
  • How long ago did you create the team?
  • What I have noted from your screenshots:
    • “Your free upgrade has expired” - This is important because when I try to delete a Free Plan team that I have never upgraded, I have the option to Delete Team. However, in my paid Consultant Plan, I only have the to Delete my profile. You, on the other hand, have the option to Delete account, which is kind of similar to Delete my profile. So, without knowing all of the ever-changing ins-and-outs of Miro’s account structure, I would say that at some point your Free Plan was upgraded to a paid type plan and during the upgrade, the team is now not a Free Plan team, but also not a paid plan team. This hypothesis is supported by the fact that your Team profile page does not list your Current Plan:
    • Unlike one of my Free Plan team’s Team profile page:
    • And I would also go as far to say that the fact your account is in the state it is in is further supported by this screenshot of what shows on the Team profile page of an team that was upgraded from a Free Plan to an Education Plan - the text “Education Plan” does not even appear:

I suppose my last question is, what is your desired outcome? Do you stumble across this old account and just want to delete it for the sake of deleting it? Do you want to create a new account? Do you want to upgrade, etc.?

Is the Artem team the only team attached to your Miro account profile/email?

No, I have two teams. But one of them I want to delete (Artem). But this team is working like an account, not a team. And I cant delete this team use method from help 

Are there any other members in this team?

No, I'm the only team member

Are you the Team Admin?

Yes, I’m Team Admin

How long ago did you create the team?

I did this team in 2016

I suppose my last question is, what is your desired outcome? Do you stumble across this old account and just want to delete it for the sake of deleting it? Do you want to create a new account? Do you want to upgrade, etc.?

I have troubles with upgrading my old team. And I want to delete this team for avoid difficulty in future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@fedorov - Seeing as your account is from so long ago, I am thinking that you will have to wait for support to sort this out for you as the account structure has changed so much over the years that they will likely have to delete it on your behalf. If you haven’t heard from support in over three days now, I would follow up with them: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests