Answered

Day Pass activations emails

• 10 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi, we have on a consultant plan and I. am the Company admin of the tool. I would like to know if its possible to turn off the Day Pass activations emails everytime somebody activate a 24 hours pass ?

After looking in the notification options, its look like there is not available option for this kind of features.

Thx

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 15 September 2020, 02:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @David Demers. If you are asking if it is possible to stop a user from consuming a second Day Pass after they have consumed the first one once they accepted your invitation, then no, I don’t don’t believe this is possible as I have not found a way to limit the number of Day Passes someone can consume. Depending on whether they were invited to a specific board or at the team level, you would need to:

remove their Editor access on particular boards or remove the user from the account.

as per the Day Passes for Business and Consultant Plans help article.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Robert Johnson my goal is only to remove the email notification every time somebody activates a day passe. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@David Demers - Haha. Whoops - I went in a little bit of a different direction when I read your question.

I, too, cannot find a option to turn these types of email notifications off. I don’t see anything in the Miro Notifications help article or under Profile settings  Notifications:

Seeing as this option does not appear to be present anywhere, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this can quick get to and vote for your Idea.

In the meantime, I suppose that you could always set an email filter to ignore/archive/mark as read emails with the subject “Day pass activation” (or however it is appearing for you).

Userlevel 2

Great idea @Robert Johnson thx for your feedback. I definitely open an idea on the wish list.

@David Demers Have you created that wish list item yet? I would also like to have that feature.

Userlevel 2

@Maxwell Wolf @Robert Johnson here : https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/day-pass-notifications-2218

Thx