Skip to main content

In recently, I got many crashes when using Miro boards in hight frequency. I have to force quit my Chrome browser and try to open again.

I have the same issue after loading large image asset into board. Now the board crashes my chrome completely every time.

​​Hi ​@Long Le,

Thanks for reaching out!

Have you tried the following:

1. Log in on a different browser
  2. Log in using your browser’s private (incognito) mode. If the issue is not reproduced in incognito mode/another browser, clear your browser cache.

How to clear Chrome cache

3. If you’re using VPN, toggle it off/on.
  4. Check with your IT department if your company uses firewalls or a proxy that may block Miro. Follow these guidelines to allowlist Miro or provide a bypass.
  5. Check your Internet connection. If your network bandwidth doesn't reach the minimum of 8 Mb/s, switch to another, preferably faster network.

@Ilkka Nisula_

The board performance mainly depends on the board content itself: the size and quantity of images and files uploaded to the board. The larger and busier your board is, it can take longer to load and slower to navigate. 

For example, large PDF files, images in high resolution, and pen drawings are considered the heaviest objects in Miro. To improve the performance, you can consider converting heavy PDFs and images in high resolution to PNG/JPG files and re-uploading them onto the board. 

If that does not help, submit a request and send your browser console logs to Support.

Lastly, If you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!