Skip to main content

By closing a board in my account, I can’t find it anymore in the board list. ! can you help me ! Thank you !

@Jean Lacroix - If you are not the owner of the board and only a link had been shared with you in the past, and you had starred it or were accessing it from your recent boards page, then you may be impacted by a recent change to how these pages/features work.

I would suggest leaving a reply on one of these posts:

Hello Robert, I’m the owner of the board and the only one using it. I don’t see it anymore in the board listing and also in the deleted items. It’s gone… It’s very weird. 

Thank you for your help.

Do you have a link to the board in your browser history? E.g., Ctrl/Cmd+H may open the history panel, and then search by the board name.

Yes, I have the Board link. When I clicked on it, the system said there is no board available. They asked me to obtain assess to the board to myself as the owner…

Thank you Robert !

@Jean Lacroix - This is, indeed, unexpected.

I would suggest that you open a  Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Note: If you have the new dashboard experience, you will need to click on your name at the bottom-left of your dashboard to get to the Learning Center.