Question

Can't un-cluster several fields at once

• 3 April 2023
  • 5 replies

When grouping several postits according to their tags, I cannot undo the grouping in one step. Instead I have to delete every group’s frame manually. 

So, how do I delete the groups so the post-its are “loose” again? 

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Julian B -

Can you provide a screenshot (or better yet a Loom video) to illustrate the scenario you are facing as I’m having no difficulties in un-grouping separate groups of sticky notes both within and outside of frames?

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale here's the Loom video that quickly explains the issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julian B - Thanks for the video. To clarify, you are using the clustering feature - there is another feature called grouping:

Note: I have updated the title of this post to “Can't un-cluster several fields at once”.

Other than an undo (Cmd/Ctrl-Z), if you want to keep the original sticky notes, probably the easiest thing to do is to first duplicate the stickies using Cmd/Ctrl-D:

@Robert Johnson thanks. It does not finally solve the problem but I’ll use the workaround with duplicating. @Miro maybe you could implement a propper solution. Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julian B - If you would like to see this feature be enhanced, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.