Can a restricted user join the vote?

• 3 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Is this possible for a restricted user (no edit access, comment only) can join the vote? And can we make the vote not anonymous (we can see who vote what)?

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi  @Hien Nguyen 

No, it’s not possible for non-registered user to join the vote as they should be visitors with edit access prior joining. Also currently all votes are anonymous.

Fara.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

To clarify: Visitors can be non-registered or registered users.

Thank you @FaraVillarosa & @Robert Johnson  for your answer. I have another concern when driving a vote yesterday. I created a vote that last for 2 days. I was looking forward that my members would finish their vote within 2 days after consideration. However, even when a member had finished their vote (clicking I’m done), the next time s/he re-joined the board or just refresh the page, s/he was asked to join the vote and re-take it again. I could not finalize the result before the meeting. All members confirmed they finish their vote but the number of voted was still 0. Did I misuse anything? Do you have any advice for me? Because with this situation I just only can open the vote for a LIVE session when everyone’s online and we check the result immediately. I cannot leave them for an offline vote. If yes, why Miro allow me to extend the time up to days? :D