Answered

Button ''Bring everyone to me'': Several editors on different frames on one board

• 13 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, we are planning an event with 1 board of 5 frames.

Each frame will be shared in different Sessions (in Hopin, but I think it would be the same in Zoom-rooms).

The question is: what happens if a moderator (editor with occasional Day pass) sharing his frame push the button ‘’Bring everyone to me’’.

Will only members who see the shared Miro frame be called to the same location or members of the whole board?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Balazs Kadosa-Kiss 15 April 2021, 12:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Julie Durot,

Essentially, as long as all the participants of the session are on the same board and the moderator uses the tool, all of them will be brought to the focus area of the moderator. 🚀

The session’s moderator may navigate to the cursors tracking panel in the top right corner and click on their own avatar and choose Bring everyone to me. This, regardless of the participants’ current position in another frame, will bring them to the area which is seen by the moderator. 

❗️Please keep in mind that only a member with full editor rights can bring everyone to themselves, the tool is not entirely available for guest editors as they can only follow the full members.

Thank you @Balazs Kadosa-Kiss !

So, an occasional user won’t be able to ‘’Bring to me...’’ neither?

With Day passes*

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julie Durot - Occasional users/Day Pass consumers will be able to use the Bring everyone to me or Bring to me… Attention Management features - it is only anonymous and registered guests that won’t be able to do this as per the Collaboration with Guest Editors article:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Balazs Kadosa-Kiss:

❗️Please keep in mind that only a member with full editor rights can bring everyone to themselves, the tool is not entirely available for guest editors as they can only follow the full members.

While anonymous and registered guests cannot bring people to them, they can follow each other:

Userlevel 1

Thanks, @Robert Johnson for the explanation, and I’m sorry for the lack of clarity in my initial response @Julie Durot! Indeed, as Robert said, your moderator with a Day Pass will in essence have full editor right, thus they will be able to use this feature! 🎉

@Julie Durot - Occasional users/Day Pass consumers will be able to use the Bring everyone to me or Bring to me… Attention Management features - it is only anonymous and registered guests that won’t be able to do this as per the Collaboration with Guest Editors article: