BUG - 32 Bit System Excessive CPU Usage Causes Repeated Crashing (as of March 2021)

• 3 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I have been using Miro independently for the past year. I have 2 systems both 32 bit with one running at just above the min requirement and the other at 2.21GHz with 4 Gb RAM.

Up until about 2-3 weeks ago the program was working flawlessly until one of the recent updated (I assume it is due to an update) when I notice the system would crash often - the canvas area would just go blank and I would have to reload the data. I am quite sure it is from excessive CPU usage as I believe when it hits 100% the canvas just goes blank (I have been monitoring this). I am experiencing this on both of my systems and it is making the program unusable as every time I start to make progress it crashes and I have to reload.

Perhaps there is an issue with one of the recent updates. I do not want to have to purchase another computer and am hoping this can be corrected as I tend to rely on Miro at this point.

Perhaps as the program is evolving that a 32 bit system is not powerful even with respect to memory usage.

Looking for a possible solution.

Thank you.

Jace.

Robert Johnson 3 years ago

@Jace - Are you on a paid plan? Have you reported this to Miro support?

You can find instructions on how to contact Miro support in the following Help Center article:

How to Contact Miro Support

If you are on a paid plan, the support form can be found here: learning center → Get help → Support

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Jace - Are you on a paid plan? Have you reported this to Miro support?

You can find instructions on how to contact Miro support in the following Help Center article:

How to Contact Miro Support

If you are on a paid plan, the support form can be found here: learning center → Get help → Support