board owner can't create stickers

Why can’t the board owner create his own stickers and text? Although an invited user of this board can add a sticker and write text. Plan: starter

2 replies

There is a user who purchased Starter access for 1 user. Created a board. I made the settings - whoever has the link can edit and shared the link with me.I went to the board and can create stickers and insert pictures there - but the owner of the board does not see them.I managed to make 1 sticker and new ones become visible only if I make them through “TAB”.At the same time, the owner of the board cannot create a sticker - he pokes at the panel on the left, selects a sticker, but when he pokes it on the board, it does not appear. And if it appears, then he cannot write text on it. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@zaliya - Welcome to the Community! 

And if it appears, then he cannot write text on it.

Is the user first selecting the Text tool?

Can you tell is more about the user’s set up?

• What operating system are they using?
  • Are they using a browser? Which one?
  • Are they using the Miro desktop app? Tablet app?

It may help to show the Community what is happening with a video recording, e.g., Loom is free and quite easy to use and share a screen recording.

As a paid subscription user, your friend can also open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C