Skip to main content

The whole content auf my board has disappeard. Iven if I press Ctrl + A there is nothing. Also there are no board versions to restore. It is a Free Account so I also have no backup to restore.

Is there a chance to restore the content? It was a lot of work.

Hi @Phiene 

Sorry to hear about that. There are wiser people than me who might have a better answer, but in the meantime, have you tried accessing that same board from a different browser?  Sometimes VWTH (Very Weird Things Happen).

BTW - I have an educational license, but I am a fanatic. With a license like that you can download your boards to a file (xxx.RTB) and then upload them at any time. Gives me the ability to sleep at night because -- maybe like you -- there are some boards I really put a lot of time into!

Good luck! Ken

The whole content auf my board has disappeard. Iven if I press Ctrl + A there is nothing. Also there are no board versions to restore. It is a Free Account so I also have no backup to restore.

Is there a chance to restore the content? It was a lot of work.

A few things to check/try:

1. Ctrl-A will not select any locked objects, so right click on the board and select Unlock all. You’ll either get a message that a number off objects were unlocked, or there was nothing to unlock.
  2. Right click on the board and select Show all (or use the Alt + 1 shortcut). If there is anything on the board, Miro will pan your board to a location as such that all objects will be visible.
  3. If there are other members in your Free Plan space, have a look at the board history to see if someone deleted your work: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017730913-Board-history-activity.