Answered

Assign Sticky Notes to Participants

• 5 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Can you assign the sticky notes to the participants in advance? I will hold a workshop with 12 participants. Everybody should write his/her opinion on sticky notes. Every participant should get a different colour and should only be able to edit the sticky notes with his/her colour. In the best case on every sticky note is a tag with the name. Is this possible? 
I saw the template “Stickies Packs”, which looks like a good approach. But I’m not sure how to add more than 6 participants. Moreover I’m not sure, if I can assign the sticky note to the participants in advance, so that f. ex. participant 1 can only edit his/her sticky notes.

Thank you in advance for your answers! :)

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 5 November 2020, 18:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Julia_Hagel -

A simple workaround would be to create a simple frame with columns for each participants and two rows, one which has the name of the participants and the second with a stack of stickies with each stack being a different color.

The bottom-most sticky should be locked so that it can’t be used and will serve as a legend for which color represents which participant.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Julia_Hagel - A quick tip on quickly duplicating objects on a board. If you did want to create more than six groups of stickies from the Stickies Pack template, you can do this quite quickly using the Shift + drag shortcut to multi-select a group of objects on a board and then Ctrl + C/Ctrl + V to copy and paste them. With them still all selected, you could change the color and add a new tag:

Some more shortcuts here → Shortcuts and Hotkeys

And to confirm, there are no user-level edit permissions within a board, meaning that you cannot specify which user can edit which objects on a board.

Thank you very much! :)