I’m looking for a small collection of the absolutely most up-to-date tutorials that I can provide for workshop attendees who are brand new to Miro. Wish list:
- -Small collection, focused on participant skills (rather than creation skills). Goal is to maximize enjoyment and minimize their panic LOL
- -Should not take more than 10-15 minutes to complete the instruction portion.
- -Hopefully offers an opportunity for the user to try each skill.
- -Hopefully has a separate “playground” of sorts where they can further practice. (I’ve used the obstacle course in the past).
- This will be offered to them as “homework” prior to the actual workshop.
I was considering these: https://miro.com/miroverse/participating-in-miro-skills-practice/ and https://miro.com/miroverse/participant-onboarding-playground/.
Any advice? Anyone out there create a template that they adore for this purpose?
Thanks in advance, Anne