Answered

Anyone else noticing some sticky notes are slanted/crooked?

• 24 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I will start by saying that I am aware of some styling being applied to sticky notes in order to make them seem a little more natural. However, as of today, some of my sticky notes appear to be slanted/crooked (to the right in my case). Maybe this was always the case and I was just sitting a little different in my chair than I usually do.

This appears to be happening for me in both the latest Windows 10 64-bit desktop app and Chrome browser.

I just noticed this on one of my boards with some sticky notes from months ago. I also noticed it on some newly created sticky notes.

Here is one I created today:

And here is the same sticky note changed to orange and over top of a red sicky that I created on Nov 19 - both are set to a size of medium:

Is anyone else noticing this? If this was intentional, I will probably be submitting feedback to Miro to please curb their sticky note realism algorithm :wink:

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 25 November 2020, 17:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Now that you mention it, I see it. But without a mention I don’t think I would have. But now that you did, I notice there isn’t a rotate sticky feature (like there is on Jamboard, and maybe the only feature there that I wish I had here.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

An internal Miro resource has confirmed that this behaviour is intentional and part of their strategy to make sticky notes appear more “real”.