Skip to main content

Hi all,

one of my past team members used the mode when he could select all sticky notes on the board to become anonymous - e.g. you see somebody types something but actually can’t see what is being typed. Then he revealed the content. I was looking for this functionality and can’t find it.

Do you know about it?

@olgatsyba -

As far as I know, the only way to create sticky notes that way would be bulk mode where the sticky note content for multiple notes is typed in a separate dialog box and they are created only after the content has been entered. 

Other than that, someone might create them in a different Miro board and copy & paste them into the common board at a synchronized time.

Kiron

@olgatsyba - As @Kiron Bondale mentions, it sounds like your team member was using the Sticky Note Bulk Mode:

Bulk mode

To add a bunch of stickies in a row, click the sticky note icon, choose Bulk mode and start typing away.Hit Enter to separate ideas. The limit of symbols depends on the font size. Click Done, when you finish, and your ideas will be added to the board as stickies.

bulk_mode.gif
Adding stickies with a bulk mode